Benefits of Microneedling in Humble TX
In the search of effective beauty treatments for the face, many have found that microneedling is an ideal solution when comes to restoring the skin to a more youthful and natural appearance. Microneedling is a desired procedure for most who prefer a more natural approach to skin restoration. A roller of small needles are distributed on the face, neck and décolletage’, resulting in the production of natural collagen. Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure. It’s used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as acne scars, stretch marks and large pores.
The formal name of Microneedling is known as collagen induction therapy. It’s been around since the 1900s. A German dermatologist, Ernst Kromayer created his own version by using motorized dental burs of various sizes (similar to the end of dental drill). The burs were circulated the face to treat scars, birthmarks and hyperpigmentation. Today as in the 1900s, Microneedling creates a more subtle and healthy skin surface.
If you’re considering Microneedling as a treatment to restore the natural beauty of your skin, here are some of the benefits of the procedure:
- Microneedling is minimally invasive, resulting in little to no downtime.
- It’s a safe procedure without risk for individuals in good health.
- Microneedling doesn’t require harsh components such has chemical peels.
- The natural production of one’s own collagen promotes good skin health.
- There is minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure.
- It’s considered effective for acne scars, wounds, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and large pores.
- It improves skin elasticity, which results in a firmer facial surface.
- You’ll experience a brighter and healthier skin appearance.
Patients have found the benefits of microneedling astounding. Many say it’s the most natural way to restore and repair areas of the skin that are plagued with acne scarring, large pores and discoloration. Consult a local Med Spa with board certified dermatologists or experienced aestheticians trained in the procedure. They will share all of the benefits of microneedling and create a treatment plan to achieve your goals.
If you’ve in Humble, Texas and would like to discuss the benefits of microneedling for your specific needs, contact Crave Med Spa. Our experienced staff will create a specialized treatment plan for you. Ask about our special offers.